Saturday, March 8, 2008

European holiday


European holidays

I found it much easier to copy the URL in and go from there. this picture was obtained from Shutterfly photos, and I found it a lot easier to use than Flickr, where the earlier photo was downloaded.

Regarding my previous photo entry--Flickr required my Google log in details, and required multiple attempts, because there was trouble linking it to my blog address. Even after selecting the Blog tag. I had to go into Settings etc to ensure that the blog address was there.Finally it was accepted, but I agree with other comments listed-- it was almost like some steps were missing. Another thing I have noticed is, because this tutorial is adapted from an American Library site, the time is wrong, again there were no instructions on change to do this. However, again I figured the settings must be on the blog site somewhere, so after choosing Dashboard, it was simply a matter of changing settings. Sometimes it is really frustrating to assume that users know where to go to fix settings when a lot of us are on a steep learning curve. Perseverance pays off, as I have just learnt how to use the spell check that appears under the highlighted word! I think if photos were uploaded from a camera directly to the desktop it would also be a lot easier. At least this time I remembered to add the tags. I have also found out how to edit previously published posts

No comments: