Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shelley Beach North Coast



Originally uploaded by pennygraceand amanda
This is the first attempt at loading a picture from Flickr.
Have a guess where this fantastic place is. Are you planning a holiday? It's very layback, has great surf, good fishing, no aircraft noise, and very affordable! If you need to know more, send a comment!
This scene has been painted as postcards by local artist Margaret Klein. Her art works are also for sale at the local gallery.
Thanks to Penny Grace for the original upload!

1 comment:

dragonlady said...

I needed to thank you regarding Shelley Beach as you reminded me of a particularly beautiful holiday I had with my husband and children, camping @ Blue Lagoon which is located next to Shelley Beach on the Central Coast. My children were young @ the time and we basked in the sun and gentle waves which washed onto sand. Your reference to a European Holiday had we intrigued as well, as I am booked to go on a European River Cruise this July, and visiting other countries as well. I love your blog and especially your pictures, and I have taken note of your experiences with Flickr, as I am still venturing through this area. Dragonlady.